Are you a Tourism Industry Partner?
If so, the following Tourism Facts probably impact your business.
Did you know:
- Visitor spending in Temecula generates over $557 million annually
- Tourism supports over 6,600 jobs in Temecula
- Temecula hosted over 400,000 guests in our Temecula hotels in 2010
- Temecula has 34,000 visitors staying in our hotels each month
The question is, “Does the Tourism Visitor come to your business?”
Partner today! The Temecula Valley Convention & Visitors Bureau (TVCVB) spends over $1.5 million per year to market Temecula as a year-round destination. Our goal is to increase business Sunday through Thursday to business and leisure travelers and entice our visitors to stay more than one day!
Your membership with the TVCVB is your connection to this $1 billion tourism market. As a member, you have the expertise of our entire sales and marketing team working for you to promote your products and services to visitors, meeeting professionals and travel trade, media and the film industry. Membership benefits include:
- Web Site & Linking - Your business is included on VisitTemecula.org viewed annually by thousands of visitors, meeting planners and professional tour operators. Your basic listing includes your business name, address, phone, fax and link to your web site. Upgraded listings are available which may include up to two images, a 250-word description and premium placement. Other technology benefits include access to the Calendar of Events, coupons/special offers and online accommodation booking engine.
- Member Extranet - Our password-protected Member Extranet gives you complete control over what visitors see about your business on our web site and it's an efficient way for you to upload any promotions and offers on Hot Deals. Plus, you have exclusive access to the most current versions of our Membership Directory, a powerful tool for member-to-member networking and business deveolpment.
- Publications - Based on business specialty, members are listed in our Visitor's Guide, which has an annual circulation of 60,000 copies and is distributed through visitor inquiry fulfillment, travel professionals (tour operators, travel agents, meeting/event planners, travel media), local distribution (hotel rooms, concierges/front desk, visitor center, meeting and conference attendees) and state welcome centers. We also produce the Meeting & Event Planner's Guide, which has a circulation of 20,000. In addition, members who service the wedding market are promoted in our Wedding Planning Kit. Advertising in the Visitor's Guide and Meeting & Event Planner's Guide is exclusive to members.
- Referrals - The Bureau refers member businesses to meeting and event planners, tour operators, travel writers, residents and local corporations who request products and services
- Cooperative Programs - Exclusive to TVCVB members. Participation allows for additional exposure through web site sponsorships, e-newsletter advertorials, print advertising placement and Group Sales trade show participation.
- Networking & Events - Make new business contacts at TVCVB events which are designed to both, educate the local hospitality industry and provide networking opportunities. Members receive discounted pricing at meetings with a registration fee.
- Monthly & Quarterly Newsletters - Information about the local hospitality industry and past, current and future Bureau programming.
- National & Local Research Access - Advertising statistics, visitor surveys and conversion studies, monthly occupancy reports and average daily rates.
- Promotional Opportunities - Bureau destination marketing programs and international public relations including FAMiliarization tours, travel writers, meeting planners, travel agents and film scouts.
- Trade Show Representation - Through Bureau participation in key markets, members get access to meeting, tour & travel and incentive buyer contacts made at TVCVB booths.
- Community - Your affiliation with the Bureau shows support of the local tourism industry and the importance of your business contribution to local tax revenues.
As of March 1st 2013, Annual dues are as follows:
* Basic Membership dues are $200.00
* Basic Non-Profit dues are $125.00
* Marketing Partners dues are $750.00
* Non-TID Members (B&B's and Vacation Homes) 4% negotiated rate
We hope you join the team to make Temecula a true destination experience. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions (951) 491-6085 firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here for the TVCVB's Membership Application.
*The TVCVB is a non-profit organization responsible for promoting the Temecula Valley region as a year-round tourism destination to leisure and business travelers.